Cheese is rich in fat, protein, and calcium plus minerals which are needed by our body.
Phosphorous, zinc Vitamin A, Riboflavin and Vitamin B1
- Since it is high in Calcium it prevents decay of teeth and cavity prevention. It makes teeth healthier and strong. It also prevents the decaying of your teeth specially if you regularly eat it
- It has been found put in research studies that it can also prevents cancer because of the two substances present in milk — Conjugated Linoleic Acid plus Sphingolipids
- Cancer Prevention – Cheese contains substances called that help prevent cancer. In addition the vitamin B in cheese is good for maintaining body functions and protecting the body from disease.
- It is good for the body’s metabolism
- Cheese contains fat, protein, calcium,plus vitamins and minerals which keep muscles and bones healthy and strong which are needed by pregnant women, children and everybody — good for lactating women
- Can help prevent osteoporosis — mostly all dairy products are if taken in the right amount
- Cheese contains Vitamin B which helps in the absorption and distribution of calcium
- Cheese with has low sodium are helpful in reducing the negative effects of some substances which caused heart diseases.
- Cheese are rich in Vitamin B which is helpful in our blood pressure.